Let’s face it — people like Arizona.
Over the last year, the state ranked the fifth highest in growth in the nation. New residents are coming from everywhere. In fact, one out of every five movers last year came from another country.1 Over 2 years ago, I made the move to Arizona from Los Angeles, California with my family, and never looked back — for good reason.
- Desert climate: You can’t say enough about Arizona’s weather, with 300 days of sunshine. According to the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), there are more sunny days in Arizona than in any other state in the U.S. While temperatures can get to 100-plus during the summer, it’s a dry heat, which is far more enjoyable than more humid climates like Florida. Arizona has lower humidity annually than any other state in the country. The evenings are cool (you may even need a light sweater), and late June/early July through early September, it rains — or threatens to rain — most afternoons. Like snow? There’s plenty of it in Northern Arizona and as far south as Tucson.
- Lower overall tax burden: You’ll keep more money in your pocket as an Arizona resident. Kiplinger ranked the Grand Canyon State #7 of the top 10 tax-favored states.
- Breathtaking vistas: The northern part of the state boasts lakes, mountain ranges, pine forests and the Grand Canyon. Prepare to set your sights on unique plant and animal life, breathtaking sunsets and desert canyonlands.
- Affordable housing: According to the National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo Housing Opportunity Index, “housing affordability in most Arizona metropolitan areas was better than the U.S. average in the fourth quarter 2017.”2
- Career opportunities: Since 2015, more than 100,000 new private sector jobs landed in Arizona. And dozens of businesses from California have made Arizona their home.3
Without a doubt, Arizona has so much to offer for so many. As the 1 Buyer’s Agent for the #1 Agent at Realty Executives and the #3 Agent in Scottsdale, I offer homebuyers the benefit of my years of experience in finance and real estate, and as an entrepreneurial owner of a sports and entertainment technology business. I’ve built a reputation for my “customer first” approach, and proven ability to guide buyers to obtain the best price for their dream home.
If you’re considering making the move to Arizona, give me a call today for a complimentary, no-obligation consultation. I’ll help you discover why Arizona is a great place to call home.
2 Arizona’s Economy, https://www.azeconomy.org/2018/02/this-week/arizona-housing-affordability/